Now offering continuation education units
Coach Nelly Toriano, LLC was created to be a resource for personal trainers. I supplement their education on sales and marketing.
My debut book goes into detail finance and accounting. Most importantly, these complicated concepts are explained in fitness language. That makes these important topics comprehensible. As a result, personal trainers achieve a more well rounded view of career development.
My calling is combining business, fitness, and education. It's my way of giving back to the industry I love.
- Author of "For the Fit but Poor Personal Trainer: A Guide on How to Make Money - Not Muscle - Grow."
- Continuation Education Unit provider for the National Academy of Sports Medicine
- 3x finalist, 2019 American Book Fest. Categories: Careers, Personal Finance/Investing, and Reference
- CEO of Coach Nelly Toriano, a financial education company dedicated to personal trainers.
- Certified personal trainer with the National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Masters in Business Administration from California State University, East Bay
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Certificate from Stanford University.