Coach Nelly Toriano, LLC is dedicated to providing well rounded entrepreneurship education to personal trainers.
To increase the retention rate in the fitness industry by ensuring personal trainers achieve sustainable, lucrative careers.
Nelson Toriano promotes high-standards for education. He also advocates for constant personal and professional growth. Lastly, he is committed to giving back to the community.
- Author of "For the Fit but Poor Personal Trainer: A Guide on How to Make Money - Not Muscle - Grow."
- Continuing Education Unit provider for the National Academy of Sports Medicine
- 3x finalist, 2019 American Book Fest. Categories: Careers, Personal Finance/Investing, and Reference
- Finalist, 2020 Book Excellence Awards. Category: Finance
- Certified personal trainer with the National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Masters in Business Administration from California State University, East Bay
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Certificate from Stanford University.
- Regular donor to the Special Olympics, Second Harvest Food Bank, Wounded Warriors, Ocean Clean Up Project, Trevor Project, ASPCA, ACLU, and many more